We are pleased to announce that Stronger Fitness and Martial Arts is now open for business!
You can now book classes via our new booking system with TeamUp by clicking this link: https://goteamup.com/p/3511041-stronger-fitness-and-mart/
Simply click the class you would like to attend, choose the membership or PAYG option you would like and then follow the instructions.
- BJJ Survival Skills with BJJ Black belt Oli Geddes
- Striking for MMA
- Wrestling for MMA
- Kung Fu
- Body Workout with Panda – circuit training HIIT style classes
- Kids BJJ, Wrestling and Kung Fu Classes
Future bookings can be made via our website www.strongerfitness.co.uk on the timetable page which is linked to TeamUp, via the link above or by downloading the TeamUp App available on GooglePlay and AppleStore.
Gym Rules and Class Structure Phase 1 – our aim is to put on heavy workout sessions focusing on the drills and techniques of your respected martial art and fitness classes:
- Classes will be capped at 16 people
- Classes will last 45 mins with a 15-minute interval before the next class commences – this will allow time for members to leave and arrive promptly for the next class with less footfall on the stairway.
- Members will be allowed in 5 mins before your scheduled class.
- Members will be expected to book classes via the TeamUp app or online
- Staff will spray disinfectant throughout the premises in between each class
- Sanitizer stations by reception, toilet and changing rooms
- Members are to maintain social distancing before, during and after the class
- Windows will be open for ventilation and airflow
- Temperature check on entry with a few health questions asked
- No visitors allowed unless pre-booked with a member of staff
- Parents will be able to drop off/pick up kids at the main entrance and a member of staff will be on hand
- Various classes will be live streamed if booked online
- Members will be asked to come in their gym kits ready for their sessions
- Changing rooms will have limited space for those that absolutely need it
If you have questions regarding membership then please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org